Easy wheat bread
This is a basic recipe for the Sana Smart Bread Maker. You can use different flours according to your preference.
- 500g bread flour
- 350ml lukewarm water
- 15g salt
- 7-10g (one packet) dry yeast
- 10g sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Program the bread machine as follows:
- Preheat = 0
- 3 minutes kneading (Knead 1, 3 minutes, P=3)
- 50 minutes rising at 30C (Rise 1, 50 minutes, 30C)
- Knead 2 = 0
- Rise 2 = 0
- 45 minutes baking at 150C (Bake 1, 45 minutes, 150C)
- 15 minutes baking at 180C (Bake 2, 15 minutes, 180C)
- Bake 3 = 0
- Add water, yeast, and sugar to pan. Add oil and salt.
- Mix the flours together and put in the pan
- Put the glass lids in the pan.
- Press start (Hold down On/Off button)
- After kneading cycle is finished, remove kneaders and shape the dough into the pan.
After baking is done, cover the pan with a dish towel under the glass lids. Allow the bread to cool at least 45 minutes for easier removal.